Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I made it to 15!!!!!!!!!!

Whew!  Finally wrapping up this blog business.  Don't get me wrong, it's been delightful to read about all of the exciting internship adventures, but it feels good to mark one more thing off the 'Countdown to Graduation' list.  It's sort of hard to believe that my Decade of Learning is finally coming to an end.  I mean, I didn't intend for it to take 10 years to get a degree, but if there's one thing I've learned over the years, things don't always (or should I say - hardly ever!) go the way we plan.  I can't complain, though.  Wherever my road has led, I've had a blast and met so many wonderful people (like each of you!!) and experienced many wonderful things.  

So from here, I don't really know what I'm going to do.  All I know is that I love the adventure of living and serving and I truly believe God has a plan for each of us and that plan is played out day to day.  I hope no matter what I do or where I go, following Christ will be my top priority. Where I work, how much money I make, do I own, do I rent, do I have a cool car, do I get promoted, do I get laid off (again!), those things are all just details that I'm not going to stress. I want to live and embrace every moment and I pray you all do the same.  Life is way too short to sweat the small stuff and live only for material gain and personal promotion.  Do something for someone else everyday.  You'll be glad you did!  

Good luck to everyone.  You have truly accomplished something amazing!    

No comments:

Post a Comment